Rigid UV240 Plant-Based 3D Resin for...
Rigid UV240 Plant-Based 3D Resin for DLP and LCD 3D printers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Rigid UV240 Plant-Based is a high-performance rigid 3D printing resin which consists of 50% plant-based raw materials, offering a substantial reduction on net CO2 emission compared to conventional resins.
Best Used for:
• Fast and accurate prototyping
• Dental models for aligner manufacturing
• High accuracy
– Over 98% of scanned data within +/- 100μm for dental models printed horizontally. (Printed with Liquid Crystal Opus)
– Over 90% of scanned data within +/- 100μm for dental models printed vertically, increasing output for overnight production. (Printed with Liquid Crystal Opus).
• Exceptional surface finish and smooth feel
• Fast post-curing
• Dry to touch
• 50% of components from plant-based materials
• Enabling quick design iterations by offering 250 and 350μm layer thickness print profiles
UV DLP and UV LCD Printers such as LC Opus, MoonRay, Asiga, Envisontec, Flashforge, Anycubic, Wanhao, Phrozen, Sparkmaker, Kudo Bean and more.